More and more people choose to decorate their skin with a tattoo, motivated by aesthetic reasons or by a personal and profound meaning. While some designs are prized for their artistic value, others have a symbolic or emotional importance that makes them all the more special. In the world of tattoos there are some subjects that are particularly popular, not just for a matter of fashion. Tattoos can represent a symbol or a precious memory that is kept forever.
In this article, we will explore the hidden meanings behind the most popular and popular tattoos among both men and women. However, before diving into this millenary art, it is important to keep in mind the indications and advice for choosing the right tattoo for you, as explained in this short video.
Are you ready to explore the world of tattoos and find out everything there is to know?
- Mandala: The mandala is a geometric design that represents the union of the universe and the human soul. Mandalas can have a variety of designs and symbols, each representing a different mental or spiritual state.
- Flowers: Flowers are among the most popular tattoo designs. Each flower has a different meaning, such as the rose which represents love and passion, the daisy which represents innocence and purity, and the lily which represents rebirth and hope.
- Japanese: Japanese tattoos have a long and rich history. Most Japanese designs represent mythological creatures or legendary heroes, such as the dragon, tiger and koi carp.
- Polynesian: Polynesian tattoos have ancient roots and often represent family, culture and spirituality. Polynesian designs are usually composed of geometric shapes and tribal symbols.
- Butterflies: Butterflies are a symbol of transformation and change. They can represent freedom and beauty, and are often used to celebrate a new stage in life.
- Skulls: Skulls are often associated with death, but they can also represent eternal life and rebirth. They can be used to symbolize strength and determination.
We hope this post will help you better understand the meaning of these tattoos and help you choose the next design for your skin. If you are interested in creating your own tattoo designs, visit our website (art-tattoo.co) to discover our procreate stencil collections, perfect for professional tattoo artists and those who want to create their own custom designs.